ZGF has designed a range of hospitality projects and environments that incorporate residences, retail, offices, and other mixed-use elements. Our experience with hotel architecture and interior design includes a focus on sustainability and many of our projects have attained the highest levels of LEED certification. We count Marriot, Hilton, and Kimpton among our clients, while our international partners include the Surrey Centre Hotel in British Columbia, the Ex Hotel in Vancouver, the L’Avenue Mixed-Use Tower in Ho Chi Minh City, and numerous projects in China. Our clients look to us for solutions that encompass sustainability, design excellence, and a strong focus on brand and identity.
- Hospitality Design Portfolio Book
- The Kor Group, Proper Hotel Portland
- Century Group / Surrey City Development Corporation, 3 Civic Plaza
- Buccini/Pollin Group, Inc., Canopy by Hilton - Portland Pearl District
- Daniels Real Estate, The Mark/F5 Tower
- Oregon Health & Science University, Center for Health & Healing Building 2 and Rood Family Pavilion